Do you have information about a crime?
In the case of emergency, please call 9-1-1
Tips submitted through this website are encrypted, entirely confidential, completely anonymous and are immediately processed by San Diego County Crime Stoppers.
Call in Anonymous Tips
1. Call 1-888-580-8477
2. Remove the call from your call log
Anonymously Text Crime Tips
To send a text tip to Crime Stoppers follow these steps:
1. Text to 274637
2. Type “SDTips” at the beginning of your text message
3. Type your message including as much detail as possible including name, address, vehicle, and a clear description of the crime to ensure the tip can be effectively investigated
4. You will receive a text with a Crime Stoppers code– keep this code, it will identify you when you pick up your reward.
To find out about the status of your tip, call our tipline in about a month to find out if you are eligible for a reward with your code number.
5. Delete your message from your outbox
Send Tips Anonymously Via Web
Please provide as much information as possible to ensure law enforcement can effectively investigate this crime. Details like the suspect’s name, address, vehicle, and a clear description of the crime will expedite the investigation.
After submitting your tip, you will be provided with your own unique ID number that you will use when checking the status of your tip or picking up your reward.
Please keep this unique ID number and log back in within the next 24-48 hours to check for follow up questions.
To log in go to: www.tipsubmit.com
Thanks for helping to make San Diego safer!
Anonymous Text and Email Tip Technology is sponsored by: